Install iOS 13.4 Latest beta profile Without PC. Within this guide, you’ll discover advice about the best way best to set up the latest pre-release iOS beta profile also with no computer.
Steps Download & Install iOS beta profile
To obtain the iOS 13.4 beta with no computer it is required to put in a profile on your iPhone, iPod, or even iPad. Please be aware that you’re just about to set up the beta program.
Always back up your files and data prior to installing public beta versions of iOS to prevent any data loss in case anything goes wrong.
- Click Sign On the Apple Beta webpage and enroll together with your Apple ID.
- Log in to the Beta Software Program.
- Click Enrol your own iOS device.
- Navigate to beta.apple.com/profile in your own iOS device.
- Download and set up the setup profile and then tap Permit.
- Download the iOS beta version from Settings → General → Software Update.
To revers all modifications you want to reestablish the device from iTunes. As soon as you’ve finished the setup of this iOS 13 public betas that the apparatus will restart.
IOS 13 beta supported devices | Install iOS 13.4 Latest beta profile Without PC
To begin with, you are going to need to be certain your iPhone is effective at conducting iOS 13. Here is the complete list of supported devices. If your device isn’t listed below, you’re going to be not able to conduct iOS 13 in public beta type or whenever it is released. IOS 13.4 beta profile could be set up with no PC.
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Guru
- iPhone 11 Guru Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone SE
- iPod signature (7th generation)